“I believe you” are three powerful words in business because they send a message: “We trust our customers and we trust our employees.” When embraced in business, “I believe you” unleash optimism, enthusiasm, imagination, and growth.
Decisions grounded in belief prove how much you honor customers and employees. They say how fearless you are in suspending cynicism. They indicate whether you nurture relationships to their full potential. What you decide to believe defines the spirit inside your organization. And it sets the tone for your interactions with customers.
Search within your organization for these indicators of your ability to believe:
1. Are You Transparent with Your Customers?
2. Do You Fan the Flames of Trust?
3. Do You Practice Democratic Decision Making?
4. Do You Believe Customers Are an Asset or a Cost Center?
5. What’s Your Power Source for Bonding with Customers?
6. Do You Dare to Bare What Your Customers Share?
7. Is Your “Trusting Cup” Half Full or Half Empty?
8. Are You Hiring Partners or Filling Positions?
9. Who Has a Seat at Your Table?
0 comments to " Nine Indicators that Create Optimism and Drive Business Growth "