Belief is a core competency in beloved companies.
Evaluate your company’s ability to believe, and then determine how close you are to becoming a company that earns devoted customers, loyal employees, and business growth. Download the PDF: Audit Your Performance – How Do You Believe?
1. In decisions making, do you yield to employees’ natural instincts to do the right thing?
We believe employees will live by the values, spirit, and passion for which they were chosen.
2. Do you invest heavily in training and development to prepare and enable peak performance?
We trust prepared employees.
3. Do you elevate the dignity of employees by removing unnecessary rules and policies?
We release control so employees can innovate and solve problems.
4. In customer relationships, do you honor the dignity of your customers?
We strive to remove policies and procedures that protect “us” from “them.”
5. Do you actively decide to be transparent with customers?
We believe that trust is reciprocated. We suspend the fear of sharing information.
6. Do you believe customers are an asset, not a cost center?
Our decisions and choices are guided by investing in relationships.
7. Do you regularly use your products and services, and do you interact with your customers?
We eliminate detachment and cynicism by personally connecting to their experience.
Read More: Decide to Believe