Jeanne on Uniting Your C–Suite
I UNITE LEADERS TO EARN THE RIGHT TO CUSTOMER-DRIVEN GROWTH
My services unite your C-Suite in leading for customer-driven growth.
Many of these services are included in my 3-month coaching service. However, often clients want to begin with one of these sessions before we start uniting the C-Suite in order to gain their commitment to move forward.
1. Unite the C-Suite on Establishing a Chief Customer Officer (CCO) Role.
The role of the Chief Customer Officer is to work with leaders to embed the five competencies to improve customers’ lives. How you introduce a Chief Customer Officer into your business sets the course for its success and for your customer experience transformation. I help clients and recruiters determine if the role is right for them, frame the role and fill the role with the right person with this service. If you are interested in this service, please contact Jeanne.
2. Unite the C-Suite in Interpreting and Committing to “Customer Experience”
There are so many perceptions and definitions that leaders have to define customer experience and the work required, which often is a road-block to sustainable change. This engagement unites the C-Suite on what customer experience transformation is and clarifies the work required, putting them in a position to commit, completely informed of the work ahead and their required involvement. The general topics covered in this process are shown below, but we always customize for you, based on where you are in your journey. Please contact Jeanne to book this service.
- The 5-competency framework to build your customer-driven growth engine.
- What customer experience transformation requires of leaders.
- Workshop: Auditing the current state of your customer experience.
- Workshop: Reality Check Audit of your current state performance in the 5 competencies.
- Deciding on the best path ahead for your company.
3. Unite the C-Suite on Leadership and Culture to Earn the Right to Growth
This is a deep dive into Customer Leadership Competency 5: One-Company Accountability, Leadership & Accountability. In this session, leaders begin building a framework for customer-driven decision-making throughout the company. This begins with establishing your “Clarity of Purpose” for the business: why the company exists, and how it operates to improve customers’ lives. Guided by the stages of your customer journey to add operational reality and granularity, leaders then work out by stage, a first draft of your “code of conduct”: what you must always do for customers and employees by stage, and what you will never do across the stages of the customer journey. Pre-work includes the culture audit of leadership behaviors from “I Love You More than My Dog: Five Decisions that Drive Extreme Customer Loyalty in Good Times and Bad.” For this service, please contact Jeanne.
- Pre-work: Culture Audit of leadership behaviors, with results presented to leaders.
- Keynote: The five decisions made by beloved and prosperous companies.
- Workshop: Customer Experience Clarity of Purpose and Code of Conduct.
- Takeaway Action: Leadership “recipe cards” to prompt early & united C-Suite actions.
- Takeaway Action: Start a “Kill a Stupid Rule” movement to honor customers & employees.
To unite your C-Suite toward leading increased customer-driven growth, contact Jeanne to deliver one of these services.
Or, hire Jeanne as your coach, to accelerate adopting and embedding the five competencies into how you operate your business. In fact, many of the services described above are included in our three-month coaching sprint. Get a copy of the coaching roadmap, which details the coaching experience with Jeanne for embedding the five competencies.
- Read Jeanne’s Book, Chief Customer Officer 2.0: How to Build Your Customer-Drive Growth Engine.
- Read Jeanne's Book, I Love You More than My Dog: Five Decisions that Drive Extreme Customer Loyalty in Good Times and Bad.
- Take the Customer Culture Audit and 5-Competency Reality Check to engage the C-Suite in leading your customer-driven transformation.