We know through social media that customers remember your “hello” and “goodbye.”
Are you deliberate in the memories you deliver at the beginning and ending moments of customer contact?
Read More: What Are Your Customer Experience Bookends?
Clarity Challenge: Creating Memories for Customers
- How would you rate your intent and ability to create purposeful moments of customer contact?
- How would your customers say you are doing?
- Do customers rave about a memorable experience?
- How does your decision for delivering planned and purposeful contacts – from beginning to end – compare with the profiled beloved company?
- Do your decisions for creating memorable bookends earn you “Beloved” status today?
Take Action: What are the most powerful moments of contact in your customers’ experiences?
Identify one way to plan the experience to create memories, not just execute tasks on your “to do” lists.
Competency #2 – Develop Experience Based Customer Listening and Feedback
Competency #3 – United (Cross-Silo) Experience Reliability and Accountability
Competency #5– Create a “One Company” Customer Experience Culture